Friday, August 10, 2012

Interlude

Of course I am going to pick up where I left off in the next chapter but this is just a little introduction of what's going to happen later on in that chapter. I should be updating later on or tomorrow.


On the other side of town
"You got the information I need, right?" A man in a black t-shirt and jeans asked.

"Yep! Got everything." His friend replied handing over everything that was requested.

"Good. I have it all planned out, it's going to take place Monday."

"You sure you want to go through with this? You could get into some serious trouble."

"I got this."

"But why are you doing this?"

"Revenge. I will get what I want in the end."

"And what is it that you want?"

"HER."

"Doing this is going to make her want you...how?"

"Shut the fuck up man and just go with it okay? I know what I'm doing."

"Whatever man. Just make sure I get what I want out of the deal."

"I got you."

They parted ways, got into their cars and drove out of the dark parking lot.

2 comments: